Saturday, December 3, 2011

World of Color

Alright, let's talk to all about the World of Color. I had wanted to see this show since it came out last summer, BUT I finally got to see it and to now surprise it was great. I loved every moment of it. Though I have to admit, I was not expecting to get wet, which is something that does happen when you are that close to the water.

The images include Toy Story, Nemo, Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean, Little Mermaid, just to name a few.

The imagery is amazing, with the lights actually looking as if colored ink is pouring out of the water. The images that were placed on the water was great and it was just nothing but beautiful. It is something you definitely need to see if you can. Though you can buy the $15.00 dinner and show, but you won't get to be that close and see the show as great as you can up close.

FastPass is the best way to go for this. FastPasses are at the Grizzly River Run, and so if you need to see this, I would get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment