Friday, December 2, 2011

Backish

Well, trying to get back to my blogging. I missed doing this, and I was inspired by getting back into listening to Lou Mongello's "WDW Radio Show". So good, and it makes me want to do this again. Well, I have been to the Disneyland Resort, at least as the parks are concerned a couple times since I last posted almost a year ago. I must say, going with a disabled person makes the line experience nothing. I went to Disneyland and went on almost every ride because of going with my friend who needs a wheelchair. I found it interesting to have to work with this. But! None the less, I found it great and it was a great experience as always. Though, my next post will be about World of Color, one of the best and mesmerizing shows I have ever seen at the Disneyland Resort, and will also talk about more movies and the show I found so interesting...Aladdin: The Musical Spectacular. So be ready for my posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment