Monday, December 5, 2011

"Brave" - A New Pixar Movie

Well, for those who have seen "The Muppets" they have seen this trailer already, or is just plain a Disney fan knows about this movie already. I have been excited to see how this is going to go as a movie as I am a Celtic myself and my father is from the United Kingdom. I think this movie is going to be good and will be an interesting watch for sure, for those who want to see it, it comes out sometime next year and it looks to focus on a Scottish Princess who doesn't want to be a princess, and wants to do men-like activities. I am looking forward to this, as it seems that there will be some type of supernatural theme to it and I am a sucker for that kind of stuff. So we shall see!

Any ideas, comments, excitement please comment below, or email us at dlandinsider@yahoo.com or join our twitter page @DlandInsider! 

No comments:

Post a Comment