Sunday, December 4, 2011

Downtown Disney's Jazz Kitchen

Alright, I think it's time I start talking about food don't you? I go to the Disneyland Resort's Downtown Disney more times that I go to the park in a year. I love the merchandise, and I love having a sort of Disney feel while being there but you aren't in the parks. But! Every time I come to Downtown Disney, I got to the Jazz Kitchen. It is a great restraunt that gives you the feel of being in New Orleans Square in the parks, but you also get to have a great meal. I only go during lunch, so I can only speak about how it is when there is lunchtime.

Now, to start us off, the exterior, the building itself is very much like if you were in New Orleans Square and just in the small roads that they have. It has a beautiful fountain on the front, and the architecture is nothing but breathtaking. the charcoal grey tile on the ground, is just great.

Ideal locations to eat in this place, I would say either the second floor (it is a lot more lavish and expensive looking), or outside (depending on weather of course). The inside is nice if you want to see the game by the bar, or if you want the live entertainment during the day or night. There is a stage in the show room on the first floor for jazz performers to perform, which gives it just that much more of a New Orleans feel to it.

Now to the food. I am a burger guy, who loves to get burgers all the time, but I seem to always enjoy the burgers they have there. If you are someone who likes bleu cheese, the Bleu Cheese Burger is good with tomatoes, lettuce and the cheese. Another good food is their creole potato salad which comes with their sandwich (I can't remember the name for the life of me), which is also delicious, but it is a very big meal, which I would suggest taking home unless you are insanely hungry. They have a special at lunch time in which you can build your own Bloody Mary if you are into that kind of drink, they also have great iced teas, along with the standard fountain drinks.

That is my real description of it. It is a great experience if you want to have it. The service is great, and they all like to be there if you wanted more from them. If you love New Orleans cuisine, I would suggest going there on your next visit, for I may be even going there tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment