Friday, December 9, 2011

Mickey's Soundsational Parade

I decided to watch this parade online as I don't think it is in the parks anymore, though I sincerely hope so for Sunday, but it is an amazing parade that I watched and it seemed to be something to be treasured. It hosts some of the most classic Disney movies with characters not normally seen in the parks, which is what fascinated me the most while watching it.

Such people are Panchito, Turk, Genie, Rapunzel, it just was all nice to see. Though Rapunzel has her own meet 'n greet part in Fantasyland, she has not been seen in a parade yet, so it was a nice surprise. I loved that they included Genie, as he is a character we don't get to see unless you go to California Adventure and watch the show. It is something to be discovered and watched.

The music is phenomenal, as always, but with mixing all the songs together into one, which seemed to flow seamlessly between each float and letting songs from the movies come together as well without seeming too different. It is just a great parade, and I hope it is still at the parks, but if not, look it up on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment