Friday, December 9, 2011

Holidays at the Disneyland Resort

This is another great commerical that has actually got me really excited for my trip Sunday. It is an annual thing for me, and I always go during the winter season. This tradition has happened for me since I was about 8 years old when my uncle would always give us Disneyland tickets for our birthdays, but would only take us during that time of year. Since then, it has been a couple years since that time has happened, but the tradition has still happened that I go somehow when it is the holiday season, either with friends, family, or my little brother (yes I know it is family, but it's different).

This song also gets you to have the little child inside you want to go doesn't it?

What fond memories do you have of Disney at the holiday times? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment