Sunday, December 4, 2011

Coming Soon...

Well, I am getting all too excited over this blog again, and at this rate, you could be getting posts CONSTANTLY! But I need to plan out some things to post here. But here are some things to look forward to:

  • Attraction Reviews (both Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure)
  • Food Reviews
  • Store Reviews
  • Top Attractions for Disneyland
  • Movie Reviews
  • Music Reviews
Basically, I will talking about all there is about Disney. I love their movies especially, and hopefully I will get into some history in there, as my research for more information about the parks continues! So stay tuned and please, spread the word to the Disney Community! I hope you all enjoy the blog and hope to see more people read soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment