Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Prep and Landing

So today, after two years of wanting it, I got the Disney holiday classic "Prep and Landing". I got both the first and second movies. I have enjoyed every moment of this series, and I made it as a new holiday tradition. I saw it last year on YouTube.

For those who have never seen it, "Prep and Landing" is a story about two elves who are in charge of making sure each house is ready for Santa's arrival. All of these movies focus on separate storylines, but the plot of how they live is all the same.

I personally enjoy this story, with executive producer John Lasseter.

Last year I watched the second movie "Naughty and Nice" at Disney's California Adventure. While the attraction is not as popular as it once was, they turned the Muppet Vision 3D to be the area of watching the special. It was really fun to watch due to the fact that they do a 4D experience where they put the snow on you as you watch, and other magical parts of the story.

Have any of you seen the movie? If so please leave what's your favorite part this story in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment