Thursday, December 19, 2013

Chrona and the Inklings

So, I went on the D23 Facebook page and saw that there is a new game for the iPad and Android. It is a game which takes place in all the different Disney realms such as Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and Tangled. It is a game where the leader, Chrona, defeats a villain which she accidentally created with her imagination. I think that this could be a really fun game, and I am going to try and play it on my iPad when I get the money to do so. Have any of you played it? Let me know what you think of the game and check out the post that D23 made about the game here!

UPDATE: Just looked further into the game. It's free, and if you want the game to speed up, you will need to pay for it. The app is also called Hidden Worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment