Tuesday, December 10, 2013

FROZEN!


I saw Frozen about two weeks ago. I LOVED THE MOVIE! My thoughts upon seeing the movie was that Disney was finally back to movies that started in the Disney Renaissance era.The music was phenomenon, the message behind the movie was incredible, and the animation was simply breathtaking. I feel like I could make a ton of posts about this movie, but I am going to do my best and just do one post about it. So! Let's get started with the many different aspects of the movie that were my favorite.

My favorite character? Elsa and Olaf
My favorite song? "Let It Go" and "Love is an Open Door"
Favorite Scene? "Let It Go"

I highly suggest you all get the album, the music is amazing, and thinking back on it, the movies 'musical' side of it reminded me a lot of "The Little Mermaid". Not that it is a copy or anything, but it had a very musical theme, and seeing upon other blogs as well, people see this could very well be a musical.

I want to see this movie again, but I will of course have to wait with the holiday season upon us all!

If you have seen this movie, please leave in the comments below what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment