Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Disneyland Partner's Statue

One of the greatest things I did when I went to Disneyland in December was when I got to just spend the first hour by myself in the park, and just took pictures. Now, I haven't really done this ever and kept you guys in mind while doing this. I looked around, and the one thing I never really did when I came to Disneyland was never really look at the partner's statue. Walt Disney next to Mickey Mouse in front of the castle.

I had always seen this statue and had stood next to it while I watched parades and all of that, but I never looked to what was around the Partner's Statue. With that, I decided to take pictures of all of these, and share them with you all. There they have the statues of many beloved Disney characters.





Partner's Statue Main Street U.S.A.










No comments:

Post a Comment