Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Day Parade at the Disneyland Resort


Well, it was not that long ago in early November, I was there for the taping of two of the people who will be performing for the Disneyland Christmas Day Parade. I have made this a tradition the past couple of years to watch it not only for the people who are in it, but also for the promotions that the Disney Parks will be making for the year. The first year I watched was when the Year of a Million Dreams had first began. It was the best thing ever. BUT this year is what we are talking about isn't it?

Anyways, this year, I know that there will be Demi Lovato singing "Let it Go" which was amazing as she had sang it live as opposed to some just playing a track back for those to sing.

Jordin Sparks will be singing with Jason Derulo. I wasn't present when they were performing, but I have a guess that they will be singing "Marry Me", the duet that is currently on Jason Derulo's newest album.

And finally, if I am remembering correctly, Mary J. Blige will also be singing as well.

So far it looks like a great line up, and who knows who will be performing for us from Disney World!

No comments:

Post a Comment