Friday, June 29, 2012

Carsland

Well, as I was able to, I went to Carsland yesterday and it was as incredible as I thought it would be. There shops, the food, the scenery. It was all of it. I loved every bit of it! I walked through Radiator Springs and thought I was exactly in the movie. They have everything there. Every last bit of the world we saw in Cars is there for you to love and enjoy. I really was impressed by it all. Sadly, I was only able to go on Mater's Junkyard Jamboree, only because the lines for the other rides were far too long. I would prepare that if you plan on the Cars Racers, then it will be over a 2 hour wait completely. I may do it one day, but as of now, it may take a while for one to do it.

Now, for Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. The queue was great. The best thing that they have added to the California heat, they have large fans that cool you off when you go through the rows. The Other thing that is great about that line is that you see the different things Mater has been in his shorts on the television.

The other funny thing about Mater's ride is that Larry the Cable Guy does all of the voice things, including his singing on the ride and also the directions of "keeping your hands, arms, feet , and legs inside the ride at all times". It is the best thing that one you would see.






I will report more on what Carsland will be like as time goes on, but the shops are great and soon I will eat the other places, (including the Cozy Cone), but it will be a great time anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment