Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BRAVE!

Well, I just came from seeing Brave, and it was not a bad movie. I found the plot to be very basic though. The artistry and the use of the Celtic culture was very accurate. Being a Celt myself, I found it interesting to see the portrayal, and I love the spirit of Merida. I also found it interesting with the use of the witch and detail to the wispy of hair as the Celts are very hairy people hehe.

But among this, the Brave storyline is much like what you would expect. I had expected there to be a time reversal or a whole fate being changed, but the plot was almost similar to that of Brother Bear. But, it was still very well done, and I like what they did with the movie. So, I give it a 4/5 stars, and still one that every Disney/Pixar fan should go see. If you have the time, go see it and make a decision for yourself!

If you have any other comments about the movie or something you thought about the movie, go ahead and leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment