Thursday, June 7, 2012

Brave

Well, with the premiere of the movie coming out soon. I have been seeing lots of it on T.V. lately, on billboards, and on previews on Itunes. So, with that, I have been very excited to see it. At first I thought it was going to be a dumb movie, but as I learn more, I'm excited. Cars 2 was a little of a let down for Pixar, so hopefully they would do better here. There has even been spotting for Merida at Disneyland in front of 'it's a small world' quite fitting if you think about it. So, they are planning on hyping this new celtic princess up. If you want to learn more of BRAVE, go ahead and look her up. I plan on reviewing it when it comes out in theaters. So be on the lookout for that, and hope you guys have a very Disney filled day! I'll see if I can get some more Disney history out there for you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment