Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Magic of Bonus Features

I just have to say, that the bonus features in each of the Disney DVD's are what is wonderful about any Disney historian or any Disney fanatic like myself. These bonus features are what I draw from for my posts, and it is these bonus features that draw it all the more interesting. These historians helped bring the old memories back to life. For examples, there are dictorians who stayed at each of the Disney movie meetings, and what they said about each of these. These are interesting and allow you to understand how Walt worked. But if you wanted to know more about these movies, take the time to listen to these interviews. Though these movies are the reason why you buy them, the thing that is the most interesting is the interviews itself.

So that is my advice to you today, just pop in the bonus features and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment