Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fantasmic!

This is such a great show, and I have only ever got to see it a couple times, and the music has captivated me so much that when I go to Disneyland next Thursday (yes a week from today) I will be buying the album most likely. But I have to say as a person who has seen the show in California all my life, I have been watching the Florida one and I have to say music wise, I love it the most. But the most interesting of all the Fantasmic!s in my opinions would have to be the Tokyo Fantasmic! It is so good! I suggest taking a look at any of the Fantasmic! videos on YouTube, they are worth looking it up. Also nothing beats seeing it in person. I will be also hoping to see World of Color and get some better pics for my visit. Hope to see what I can get for you guys next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment