Saturday, March 10, 2012

California Adventure Expansion

As I have covered, the expansion is coming to a close, and California Adventure has kind of told us a lot about the park itself. I have always been a fan of this park, even though it has not had the greatest of reviews. What I have learned is that California Adventure has sort of turned into the theme park all about Pixar. Not that I can complain, but with the Bug's Life land, the new Cars Land, Toy Story Mania, the Up! characters in the Redwood Forest trail, as well as Monsters Inc. with other Pixar characters in the parades. But like I said, I am not complaining, Pixar has proven its worth here in the Disney world. So if you can't fully grasp how great California Adventure is, take a look at the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment