Friday, November 5, 2010

Disney Book

Well, for my birthday in August, my friend knew how much of a Disney freak I was and bought me this book. I read it cover to cover in about an hour, and it has some awesome info.

Some of the info some of us know from our scowering around the internet, and other info is pretty interesting. Like "duck duty" is when a Cast Member is in a costume, and have to change shifts every couple hours to avoid heat exhaustion. It is a great book and I think every Dland fan should get it!

1 comment:

  1. I have this book as well and would just like to point out a few errors that are in it. In specific: page 51; By The Numbers. "78 million pairs of Mickey Mouse ears purchased between opening day and Disneyland's 50th Anniversary in 1995"

    Last time I checked, Disneyland's 50th Anniversary was in 2005, not 1995. If Disneyland's 50th would have been in 1995, that means it would have to have been opened in 1945. Just pointing this out. If they mess up a pretty basic year, what else is incorrect in it?

    ReplyDelete