Friday, November 5, 2010

Disney Audition

Okay, so I am trying to just spurt out stuff now haha. About a month and a half ago, i auditioned to be a character at Hong Kong Disney! Didn't make it, but hey, not everyone can dance okay? I can act (enough I was comfortable to audition), but apparantly dancing is more important. I'm not upset or anything...

ANYWAYS! It was a fun experience. I was there with 217 other people, and I now feel bad for the Cast Members who have to hear the same song over and over...I heard the same clip over 100 times and the clip was only 15 seconds...

Anyways, the audtion process is interesting. I checked in, got a number, and they teach the routine in about 20 min. Then, in groups of 4, you audition in front of at least 7 people. Then, at the end, they tell you who can stay and who can go. It was kind of like American Idol's audition (did that too) most people don't make it...STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment