Monday, March 8, 2010

The Beginning

Hello all, my pen name is Riley Salgado and will be using that name to sign off of with you guys. Now, as you can probably tell, this is a blog that will be about Disneyland. I have loved Disneyland since I was little. Being a person with severe motion sickness, Disneyland has been my place to go and be able to go to a theme park without wanting to get sick. Besides that, I have been a Disney fanatic for a long time, for the songs of the movies have moved me, as well as the movies themselves. I have recently aquired the taste of looking at the old movies and taking in the art that had gone into these movies. How much time and artistic design it had taken. I find it fascinating.

So, with this blog I hope to journey with you on the Disney movies, songs, theme parks (especially Disneyland) and relive the magic that they bring us even at home. I am hoping to bring this blog to life once a week if I can do it. I am a busy person as we all are, so I can only be human :). I may even update more than once depending on my inspiration. I just want this to be as interactive and interesting as possible, so without further ado. Let Disney reign!

No comments:

Post a Comment