Friday, February 24, 2012

Disneyland Explorer App

A new app has arisen in the Apple product world, but for us Disney fans, specifically, Disneyland, CA fans, this is a great addition to the many apps that are out there.

The Disneyland Explorer App allows you to feel as if you are in Disneyland and get a quick synopsis of what it to offer at the Disneyland Resort. They cover every attraction at Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. They also go into Downtown Disney and show you what is there as well which is a popular spot to go to and just have fun with a splash of Disney fun.

This app is great. For each attraction there is either a synopsis of the attraction, an activity or a video. One of the greatest ones you can use is the World of Color, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and many more! Many of the E-ticket attractions are available with some sort of activity to do. The only one which did not benefit from this is Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye which continues to be a popular attraction today. But other than that, it is a fun app to have. OH! and one more thing...those of you who like the old Silly Symphony cartoons of Mickey Mouse and his friends, in Mickey's house, you can view up to 8 of these old cartoons FOR FREE! So go on and download the app on your iPhone or iPad, though I think that you can get more fun out of it if it was on the iPad for it is larger, but otherwise, have fun!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.

    Universal Studios

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that I've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

    Ticket attractions in Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    Pacote de FĂ©rias em Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came lately to your website and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my initial comment. Keep writing, cause your posts are impressive! Doesn't it take up a lot of time to keep your blog so fascinating???

    Orlando Paquetes de Vacaciones

    ReplyDelete