Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Part 2!

Okay, so i haven't been on again, -slaps wrists-. sorry, been a busy couple of months. i wanted to touch on the new Pirates trailer that was just released. I am actually quite relieved about it, and I thought that the movie was going to stink and I was going to hate it, but from what I have seen, it looks pretty true to the other movies in terms of story and in how the characters are portrayed. There are somethings I am a little skeptic of, such as the including of zombies, and also how Blackbeard is the most "feared of all pirates". Now, I find that statement to be untrue, for Davy Jones is my favorite character and he was supposed to be the most feared of all pirates. But we shall see. The movie, though based on a book, seems to possibly only be following that point, but I am interested in it, so I may buy the book "On Stranger Tides" before the movie's release on May 20, 2011. Lets see shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment